Patients most often visit the dentist because of tooth decay. General stomatology is responsible for the prevention and treatment of tooth decay. In KOSMO DENTAL CLINIC we offer our patients professional preventive care adjusted to fit the individual needs of every patient. Sometimes it happens that teeth are attacked by decay and then treatment is necessary. The decay needs to be removed and teeth must be preserved with special materials – fillings.
Our office offers several methods of fighting this frequent ailment:
- The restoration of tooth tissue with light-cured materials (fillings),
- Minimally-invasive composite fillings which save the natural tooth tissue, including innovative composites of the flow type (liquid),
- The protection of grooves and hollows in baby and permanent teeth,
- Coating teeth with concentrated fluorine,
- Endodontic treatments (so-called root canal treatments).